Sunday, February 10, 2008

THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH

We just had a fabulous week in Anaheim. The girls were able to get on all of the big rides, but still got a thrill out of the simple ones. Sarah said her favorite part was when Jasmine waved at her at the end of the Alladin musical. Alison thought it was pretty cool too! The first ride Monday night was Dumbo and the last ride Friday was Space Mountain. They went on just about everything in between. It took my mom to convince them that Pirates and the Haunted House weren't too scary to go on! Lauren was a trooper too. She and I spent some time in the hotel room resting which is a good thing to do on a vacation too. It seemed the perfect time of year to go...not too many people and not too hot.

John is quite the prince with all his princesses. We were all pretty exhausted after a fabulous week. What an exciting family vacation that we will always remember.


7 comments:

Shelby Bingham said...

Hey, guys! Wow, a whole week at the Magic Kingdom! (Your school vacation times must be different than ours since we have no time off in Feb.) Lots of fun memories to scrapbook now, eh? (Can't remember if you are into that, Val.) I am pretty out of it when it comes to blogging -- this is my first time leaving a comment ever. Just a quick update -- I am nearly back to the land of the living but am still on the meds. Plan to go to church this Sunday (1st time since Thanksgiving weekend). Love to see the pictures of your family on your blog -- maybe we will get on board sometime. Take care! Love, Shelby

Amy Coons said...

Wow! Cinderella! Sounds like you had a fabulous time. I love that you spent more than one day there...that's just plain smart! Definately a week to remember!

brooke said...

Your girls are so beautiful and so grown up! Looks like you guys had tons of fun at Disneyland too.

Kristin said...

What beautiful princesses you have!!! Luke started singing the Cinderella song when he saw your family picture with her. We are planning a trip to Disney World next year and can't wait! Good to see that everyone is doing well!

Ricki said...

Val, I am so glad you started blogging again! I am glad you had such a fun time in Aneheim, I never heard how the hotel was! I hope it was good?!!!

Ricki said...

Val, I am so glad you started blogging again! I am glad you had such a fun time in Aneheim, I never heard how the hotel was! I hope it was good?!!!

Flinders Family said...

Okay, since I tagged you, you need to write 6 things about yourself and/or your family. Make it interesting even if you have to make something up! J/k!