Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!



I promised my mother-in-law that I would post a picture of the girls yesterday! There is nothing more motivating than a promise to get me back in the blogging world. Easter was fairly uneventful. We had a family dinner Saturday night and so after we took John to the shuttle on Sunday afternoon we ended up having ramen for our "Easter" dinner! The girls were thrilled and I didn't mind not having a kitchen to clean up!


My girls are beautiful! If I do say so myself. Not just on the outside, but the inside too. What a blessing to have such good girls.

6 comments:

Shelby Bingham said...

Thanks for posting the picture of the girls -- they look so pretty in their Easter finery! (Rachel got a sweater for Easter just like theirs with the little pearls.) Our "stand-by" dinner when Jeff isn't home is oatmeal or pancakes -- maybe I'll suggest Ramen next time! :)

Jamie said...

They did look very nice at church. :)

Julie Hunt said...

Wow! The girls ARE SO BEAUTIFUL and they are getting so big! Love the Easter picture!

Amy Coons said...

They look splendid! Thanks for sharing!

Shalene said...

Gorgeous smiley girls! Happy late easter.

Angie Adam said...

Valerie you're girls look darling! So good to see a picture of them =) Hope you are all doing well!