Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School!!!

My 3rd grader!!!My 1st Grader!!!

"You mean I get my mom all to myself all day long?"
August 12st seems so early to start school, but I think my girls thrive on routine and they weren't getting much of that over the summer. They both have really incredible teachers...and I am not just saying that because Sarah has her grandma for 1st grade! Lauren seems to be taking the quiet a little easier than I am. She takes a great morning nap while I get things done around the house and then we head out and get a few errands done before the girls get home. Two and a half weeks in and we are loving it!
P.S. It is not 6:00am. The short hand is broken on the clock...it's really 8:00am!

3 comments:

Amy Coons said...

These are awesome first day pics!! Alison reminds me of an foreign exchange student with her fashionable sling bag. Sarah's top is especially cute, and Lauren just looks so cuddly. (And I was wondering about the time until you explained!:) Best of luck on this school year!

Thorpe Family said...

Look how stink cute your girl's are!!! Your baby is now no longer a new baby! She is aborable!

We are headed to St. George in September, we should meet up for lunch or dinner! Hope you guys are doing well! Have a great day!

*Brittany*

Shelby Bingham said...

I too am home with just the baby and I think I could get used to it very easily! How fun for Sarah that she has Grandma for a teacher too! My 4 started school this past Monday -- a first for Julie and Rachel. They are all at the same campus (Brian 9th grade, Julie 6th, Jared 4th, and Rachel
2nd).