Monday, August 25, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa's 60th Anniversary!

Mom put together this quilt made up of squares that each individual family made. Ours is the upper right corner...it means "love" in Japanese! I love the colors and it was fun to hear about why each square was made the way it was. The Jeff and Jill Ehorn descendants! June 2008
The Joe and June Ehorn descendants
We spent two nights at the La Jolla Shores hotel right on the beach. We spent some time in our rooms with sleeping babies, but a lot of time was spent catching waves on the boogie boards, eating, and spending time with extended family. I even played ping-pong with my cousin Josh who I had played with over 20 years ago at the very same spot! What a great chance to spend time with your family in a beautiful and meaningful place. Thanks grandma and grandpa!

2 comments:

Amy Coons said...

What great group photos! I love all the matching prints! :) Your girls are just so super cute!

Wenni Donna said...

Such adorable Grandma and Grandpa's 60th Anniversary photos. The event seems successful and I am super glad for that. Anyways, I also have to host such a party for my own parent’s anniversary and recently I am stuck on finding any good garden party event venues.